Are you a businessman? Did you register your company as a private limited company or a public company? Do you know the various benefits of registering your company in India?
Many business people do not wish to register their brand because they consider it as a time-consuming process that does not offer them any benefit. But, in reality, registering a company as a private limited company or public limited company in India can be made easy by hiring a professional. A person with sound knowledge of the Companies Act of 2013 can make the process of registration smoother and provide you with a chance to enjoy the various benefits of registering your company.
5 Benefits of Registering Your Company in India
- Protection of Your Interest: The main benefit of registering your company in India is that you can protect your company’s interest in case of any mishaps. You will never know when a mishap can happen in the form of natural calamities or any other form. Therefore, by registering your company, you can protect yourself from such misfortunes.
- Avail Incentives: The Indian Government announces various incentives in the form of tax reductions for public and private limited companies. In order to avail such incentives that are offered by the Government, your company needs to be registered. If the company is not registered under the Companies Act of 2013, they cannot enjoy the incentives offered by the Government and will end up paying more money in the form of expenses. Also, in case of any depression, there is a good chance that the government will come forward to help the registered companies and increase their buying power. To avail such offers, you need to be a registered company under the Companies Act of 2013.
- Improves the Authenticity of the Company: It is always better to do your business in an organised and systematic way. In order to do business in an organised way, as a director of the company, you need to obtain certain certifications and complete some requirements. By registering your company as a private limited company or as a public limited company, you can easily increase the authenticity of your company and reduce any unwanted tensions.
- Legal Obligations: Every company needs to follow certain legal obligations. When a company is not registered, it will not be fulfilling all the legal obligations, and that can result in unnecessary By registering your company in India, either as a Pvt Ltd company or as a public limited company, you can obey all the legal obligations and avoid trouble. This will allow you to think clear and focus more on your business.
- Avoid Tax Troubles: Companies that are not registered always have the chances of getting into tax troubles. The tax laws are very strict, and if not followed correctly, it can get you into a lot of trouble. By registering your company, you will be following the rules and guidelines set by the Companies Act of 2013, and stay free from tax troubles.
Whether you are a startup or a firm that has been operating for a few months, it is always better to register your company as early as possible. The company registration process can be made easy by hiring professional help.