Hey All! Siva Mahesh here,
I hail from India in a very ordinary family where we used to grow and sell vegetables to make a living. I studied in a government-aided school, where our ambitious thoughts were constrained by our mentors. The end of secondary school 10th standard is considered as the U-turn for our life to bloom high, I studied hard and took that U-turn on the way of completing my engineering,‘Life is not a Life when you never feel like you are having a Life’
, but I personally felt like I’m living someone else’s life, Every time I need to control and constrain my freedom of thoughts and adjust with the low standard of living. I spent most of my nights by thinking about how Societal Reciprocity
is working on my personal self and how hard people around are pulling me down from my reviving thoughts. Finally, I thought of taking a break from all this and decided not to spend more time on unrequited things. For 8 hard months, I worked out of all my potentials to build my kingdom “Dreamshala“.
Dreamshala not just earned me out with income but it also progressed my thought process by evenly enhancing my standard of living. It acted as a myth buster to all my well-wishers.
1. What were the biggest initial hurdles and how did you overcome them?
Apart from zero knowledge on the field I’m going to choose for, My first hurdle was my ‘Brain’, it always reminds me of what I started for and where I am heading to, I never thought that the brain has 2 sides till I left with the dilemma of thoughts. I felt that things are not right on the right side and there’s nothing left on the left side. My right says MBA and my left says building my own platform, seriously confounded with all my plans and strategies. I started storming my brain for solutions in return all my plans turned preposterous. At some point, all my hopes evaporated, I neither could concentrate on my studies nor with the self-building platform. Then in that point, I took more time to build Myself, started acquiring my brain and learned to trick with it. I built my foundation with hard-earned basics on the field I look to work for, by making your foundation strong no one will fail in building a strong Lift. By working on my vices by including perseverance towards my work today I became ‘Penniless to Pennymore’.
2. What are 3 tips you can share with our readers as it relates to your industry?
I always recommend 3 successful mantras to ace any related field:
- Patience– Patience is the key factor for blogging, one needs to be calm and composed without expecting any returns. It may take more time than you expect but one should work with patience and perseverance, by following this success knocks your door with a soothing sound.
- Consistency– Biggest mistake I committed throughout my journey is by procrastinating my work, that made me out of my possibilities. So never commit the same mistake from your end try to stop procrastinating your work, remember one thing here, leaving a day by not working is leaving yourself way behind others.
- Self-belief – “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to Live.”
Trust me if you are more criticized for the path you choose then you are absolutely on the right path. Never look back, capitalize yourself and build trust on your thoughts. Self-belief is the biggest return one can gift to Thyself.
I personally followed these three mantras on the way to build my platform, One need to work incessantly with the passion to attain heights. No matter where you are, where you start. ‘There is never a wrong time to start doing the right thing’.
3. How do you personally define success? What does it mean to you?
In my opinion, Success is not a destination, Success is a journey, I always consider progress in Self-will always pave the way for better success. I never equate success with income, for that particular reason I never mentioned about my income stats in my whole conversation, Your work earns you income but your passion earns you character. Success is really when you realize there is way more than only the word ‘Success’.
4. What is the one mantra that you live your life by?
“Love the Life You Live, Live the Life You Love.” , Don’t take life as a challenge instead challenge your life with a smile. Never work for money, work for passion, work for where you want to be, work for knowledge, First and foremost work for You.